You are invited to our annual fundraising event!
ArtWorks: A Benefit for Arts Gowanus
May 10, 7-10pm at Shapeshifter Lab.
Tickets on sale soon!
ArtWorks is always a high energy, fun and exciting way to spend an evening: see a well-curated art exhibition, meet Gowanus artists, mingle with other art-lovers and enthusiasts, enjoy a variety of local food and beverages. But more importantly, you will make a significant contribution towards supporting the vibrant community of artists in Gowanus!
Here's how it works:
- A carefully curated selection of 75 Gowanus artists are invited to donate a piece of artwork to Arts Gowanus.
- A preview of the artwork will be available online a few days prior to the event.
- Tickets to the event will be on sale to art-loving Supporters like you (link to purchase tickets coming soon!).
- Local businesses will donate delicious food and beverages.
- Individuals and local businesses will show their support as Fiscal Sponsors of ArtWorks with ads in the printed catalog.
- At ArtWorks, the donated art will be on display and many of the artists will be in attendance.
- Each arriving ticket-holder will pull a random number out of a bag and receive an ArtWorks Catalog. Your number will determine the order in which you choose the piece of art you will take home at the end of the party!
- The printed catalog is a vital part of the evening with an image and information about each artwork.
This is our annual fundraising event and this year we'll be adding the opportunity for fiscal sponsorship for businesses and individuals. Partner with us, even if you are not able to attend, while also connecting with other art supporters in the community.If you would like to contribute more or can not attend the event or are a local business friend, please consider being a Sponsor with a personal message or ad which we’ll print in the Artworks Catalog. A simple message, like “Congrats Arts Gowanus! From the Smith Family,” or “We’re proud to support ArtWorks” with your business name or logo, or even just your company logo – all are appropriate ways to show your support. About 300 copies will be printed and distributed during the event and at a few other public locations in Gowanus. All business sponsors will also be mentioned in email campaigns and social media posts leading up to ArtWorks.
Fiscal Sponsorship Levels: for individuals, families and businesses
- Full page color ad on the outside back cover of the ArtWorks Catalog
- Full page color ad in the ArtWorks Catalog
- Half page color ad in the ArtWorks Catalog
- Quarter page color ad in the ArtWorks Catalog
In-Kind Food and Beverage Donation
- Ad size based on retail value of donation as indicated above
Full page: 5" wide x 8" high
1/2 page (horizonal): 5" wide x 4" high
1/2 page (vertical): 2.5" x 8"
1/4 page: 2.5" wide x 4" high